Google My Business Local Seo Services
Our Google My Business Local Seo services focus on optimizing your business for local search results. This involves optimizing your Google My Business profile, garnering positive customer reviews, and managing your online reputation. We create engaging posts and update accurate business information to ensure your GMB profile stands out. We also provide local keyword optimization and citation management to enhance your business’s online visibility, driving local customer engagement, and boosting foot traffic to your physical location. Google Maps Marketing helps promote local businesses in an individual’s area based on their location. Did you know local SEO’s #1 ranking factor is proximity to your business? But, proximity alone will not drive customers to your front door.
Ranking Factors Behind Google Maps SEO
Google local maps SEO, or optimizing a business to appear in the local 3-pack, includes a number of unique variables compared to traditional organic SEO. Some of the primary ranking factors that influence Google local maps SEO include:
1. Whether or not the company’s Google My Business page is verified with the business
2. The volume and accuracy of “citations” (or mentions of the business name, address, and phone number on other web listings, such as Yelp, Facebook, Yellowpages, LinkedIn, etc.)
3. The volume and average rating of reviews on the Google My Business Local page
4. The proximity in which the business is located to the centermost point of the city or geo-target
5. How well-populated and optimized the company’s Google My Business page
6. The domain authority of the company’s website
7. How the citation is mentioned on the company site and whether or not it’s properly linked to the Google My Business page
Why Google Maps Marketing Is So Important
1. With mobile Internet use dramatically increasing, the relevancy for Google Maps marketing is on the rise for all types of businesses.
2. Today’s digital environment revolves around mobile use, with 80% of internet users owning a smartphone.
3. Over half of Google searches done on a mobile device are done so with the intent of looking for a local business, service, product, or information.
4. Google Maps are featured prominently on mobile devices for users seeking local solutions. As a result, Google Maps marketing offers incredible advertising exposure for any company.
5. Google search continues to focus on local searchers seeking products and services in their area. Beyond marketing, Google Maps displays general brand and business information such as hours of operation, physical location, customer reviews, and driving directions.
6. When it comes to marketing your business via local maps SEO, the techniques we for Google Maps optimization are proven to help increase search engine visibility in the 3-pack listings. This is extremely important for businesses with multiple locations or franchise SEO.